XXL COOKIES WITH BLUEBERRY, WHITE CHOCOLATE AND COCO
I made these cookies a cold day like a demon, to drink with a coffee they are delicious, in the thermomix they are made in 10 seconds more the baked, they are a little big perhaps, but since they are bizcochitos type they are eaten in a plis and with the blueberries they were super rich. You have to separate them enough from each other, otherwise they would stick to each other ..
- 250 g of confectionery flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 envelope of yeast chemical royal type
- 2 tablespoons of grated coconut
- 100 g of butter at room temperature, in pieces
- 2 eggs
- 180 g of white chocolate for baking in pieces of 1 cm.
- 45 g of fresh or frozen blueberries